Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Just call me grampa

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    l 3d1db89b7eedfef1b4c9322e8b05436d

    My Step-daughter Cheryl and her Husband Scott just let 7 pound 10 oz baby Damian out to play...I am so proud

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    awwww..he is so cute...you'll enjoy being a grandpa I'm sure...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dalebruce's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations Grandpa!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It has been two years since I saw my girls, I realize I'm a step father, but it will never take away from how much I love them, But without going into a lot of Details, I was scared to see them, I was afraid that after the split, things were said and I thought they didn't want to see me.
    Yesterday (Saturday), I was able to borrow a vehical and I called Ashley, and asked if I could stop by for a few minutes and she said yes.
    On the drive up, I was very emotional, I was nervous, excited and a little unsure of what to expect.

    The worring was unnessary, I was greeted with hugs and tears. It felt like a burdon was lifted.
    I visited with Ashley, her boyfriend Danny and her step-mom Penny, for a while catching up on stuff from the last 2 years. Then Sarah called and said she was at Cheryl's but had to go to St Louis and wanted to see me. Ashley rode with me out to Cheryl's and Scott's new House a few miles south of town.
    As I entered the house Sarah was the first to give me a Hug and the tears started flowing, It was so good to see her. Sarah and I are alike in many ways and we have bumped heads over the years, but it has never Deminished my love for her.
    Then I got introduced to Cheryl's bundle of joy, Damian. He was sleeping and refused to wake up so We all sat around and shared stories an tears.
    Damian finally woke up enough to demand to be fed.
    Then it was my turn to hold my precious grandson (I had to take a break to wipe the tears) He is so beautiful (he is young enough I can say that) He has silky, red hair like his Mamma did, He opened his eyes for a few brief moments and looked at me. He was making faces (including one where he curled his lip like Elvis), I passed him back to Cheryl and I guess that was his cue to...uhm...spit up.
    I only got to spend a few hours with them, but it was a great (altho emotional) visit and I am looking forward already to another visit.
    I have photos, would you like to see them...It don't really matter cause I'm showing them anyway.

    P1030231

    Ashley, Cheryl, Damian, Sarah


    l 87886bc37085830ef57846ae1bdfb7f6

    The lil' man was tired

    l d85351fb2ce4882cee81f727f28bc432

    You've never seen a more proud grandpa

    P1030241

    Mamma Cheryl and a very content Damian

    P1030237 1

    If a child sleeps in your arms, must mean I am doing something right

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Roger.....I am sitting here in tears of joy for you!

    You certainly are a proud grampa!

    *HUGS* [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh what a beautiful group of people i'm so happy for ya my friend.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    how adorable....spoiling time......

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you, I feel so blest to know that I'm not the bad person that I was told, I am blest to have 3 beautiful caring daughters, I am blest to have a grandson to spoil [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that is so true Rog...I have a ball with my grandkids...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •